My first post in this brand new year! The last year was wonderful in many ways and I hope this year will also be better than the last year.
The word that I want to remember this year is 'aware.' I would like to be aware of my actions, words, thoughts and inner health. I'm grateful to Galen Pearl for sowing the seed of having a word for the year.
As always, the list of gratitude is a never-ending one. Today I am grateful for:
* The early waking. I seem to have earned an extra hour or so
* The lovely place where we live. It's wholesome in many ways
* Money - the fruit of the work of our hands
* People who appreciate the finer aspects. They have taken time to notice
* Hands - for always enabling something
* A full fridge - makes me feel overwhelmed
* Smiles - received and given
* Hugs - it always lights up my being
* Conversations - for helping me to assess myself
* Being alive - to witness another year and many moments