Its never too late to . . .

Thursday 3 October 2013

34 years of walking in this earth

I turned 34 on the 1st. The past year was fraught with diverse conditions that I hadn't imagined. But we were able to sail along with faith and hope. God has been good to us and I admit that the paths were passed with ease because of his presence and guidance.

Last birthday, I had hoped for a change in place and other things and lo! behold we went to a another place and what a place!

This birthday I spent with my mom and sister and that was more than I could ask for. I am thankful and grateful for the surprise of timing.

The lessons imparted by life are frustrating but on hindsight they have made me strong.

Cheers to life at 34!

4 comments:

  1. Belated Birthday Wishes Susan - your birthday wish greeting card is still with me :) Perhaps I will give it to you next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Belated Birthday dear Susan. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never, dear Gaia. Almost a year now. Hope you have been good.

      Delete