Its never too late to . . .

Friday 12 December 2014

On the Threshold . . .

December always fills me with insights of betterness. Why? We stand at the end of a bygone year and at the beginning of a brand new year. I believe the new year as another chance given to me to improve upon me, reflect on the bygones and fill myself with positivity and expectancy for new moorings.

Many websites that I follow have given me just the direction that I wanted - to affirm, accept and be aware of me.

Today I am grateful for:

1. The journeys of 2014

2. The new people that I came into contact with

3. The responsibilities that often break me but also mould me

4. The people who put me down for they give me the impetus to rise

5. Learning through my students, fellow teachers and situations

6. NSS for enabling me to know that inspite of everything I get to connect with my students

There is always a crevice for the light to enter
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment