Its never too late to . . .

Monday 24 August 2009

My sister Lydi

I cannot be more grateful for having a sibling as Lydi. Even though our existence is punctuated with a lot of squabbles and quarrels, we share a very lovely relationship. Maybe lovely is too grandiose a word but then that's the word that comes to my mind first. She is there when I need to cry, to laugh and to introspect. I don't bare every single thing to her but whatever I do share, I know that she will listen and offer pragmatic insights. She stands in direct contrast with me, the romantic. But then, all of us have shades of different personality types which surface at different times. I thank the sacred for giving me someone as Lydi.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said! I feel the same about my sis too, so I understand what you meant. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete