Today I am filled with gratitude for:
1. Being my usual self in spite of the restlessness in my mind
2. Opening my self to someone I love
3. Not allowing guilt to colour my emotional well-being
4. For the lovely rich plum cake
5. Sitting by the window and marveling at the snapshots passing by
6. Having met some nice bloggies in the by gone week
7. Learning to understand people for what they are and not restricting them according to my personality.
All the above points are related except for 4 and 6. Its difficult to allow people to let them be as they are for many-a-times I try to objectify them from my perspective. Today gradually I accepted how to respect the other person's personality. It seems ages since I first learnt this and the present -- the actual time of implementing the learnt. I am grateful for this and I hope that I learn to master this truth.