The year began on a lovely note. I have many things to be grateful for:
1. Today I am glad that I was able to go to church and listen to the word. It nourished, encouraged and stimulated me to look forward to a victorious life.
2. I was able to take some decisions for the coming days.
3. For the ability to see my weakness and not allowing it to drain me but enabling me to improve on them.
4. For a stimulating talk about my thesis with my closest friend.
5. For the ideas that crop during lazing hours.
6. Arranging a talk on cinema with an eminent person who is only known to me as 'Chaks' sans the glory and glitz.
7. For the workshop on 9th which went on well and left us breathless with the response received.
8. The songs which give me a vision and allow me to feel that nothing is impossible.
9. For the message 'we are more than conquerors.'