Its never too late to . . .

Friday 1 January 2010

A wellspent year

Thinking of the passing year, I feel an assortment of emotions - loss, joy, triumphs, lessons, experience. If I had to list the things I am grateful for, I am afraid this post shall be way too long.

As I have entered the new year, I am grateful that I am alive, happy, possess a sound mind in a sound body, have people around me who cherish my presence and love me, bloggers who encourage me, my pastor who teaches and guides me, the word which sustains me and above all my Lord who never ever leaves me despite the fact that I have not been very faithful.

New year always brings new challenges, hopes, dreams and expectations. I just pray that this year, I shall be better than the last.

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day
~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

1 comment:

  1. We all have the same hope to the same dream Susan. I share the same sentiment to everything you said.

    Let's all hope for the best to come.

    You always give a joyful compliments. It is good and encouraging. Makes me feel genuinely liked.

    Cheers to you!

    Bonnie Bonsai

    ReplyDelete