Its never too late to . . .

Friday 28 September 2012

Just two more days for October!

Another two more days and the curtains fall on September. I can see October waiting patiently in the green room waiting to arrive and turn the place a little different than what was in September. There's another reason for me to be filled with joy -- My walk on this earth will complete another year giving way to a new year. It feels splendid to have come this far.

Today my heart and mind is overwhelmed with gratitude for many many things. I cannot list out every single one but here's a few:

~ The cool weather with bursts of rain at times
~ The joy of conversations in the car with NS and R
~ The internet which disseminates wonderful information hitherto unknown to me
~ Meeting new and talented people through different groups
~ Laughter in abundance
~ Kindred spirit in M

Image: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment