Its never too late to . . .

Friday 14 September 2012

Seven months and thirteen days

Whenever someone asks me about the irregular entries of this blog, I feel a bit uneasy. Why? This blog is meant to record my gratitude on an everyday basis. I have so many things to be grateful for but I don't record them.

Today, I am thankful for:
~ The internet without which I shall be missing out on many things
~ The peaceful flow of the day so far
~ Th positivity around me
~ I am glad that I can write and express myself
~ For the ability to smile and be happy

Image: Internet

4 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for the ability to write (and post this comment). Thanks to all my elementary school teachers for their patience and efforts in teaching me to write. What a wonderful way to express ourselves and get our ideas into the world.

    - Gregg Krech
    author, Naikan: Gratitude, Grace and the Japanese Art of Self-reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Gregg. When one is grateful, one glows within and outside.

      Have a wonderful day and weekend.

      Joy always.

      Delete
  2. Gregg, if you noticed I have your seven principles for cultivating gratitude in my side-bar. I'm so excited that you have dropped by for a visit. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wait for something to happen in order to be grateful. Very often we just end up being grateful for just being! Don't we? If not maybe we should!

    ReplyDelete